me and the happiness ...

Im not really feel that I have been in here [office] for a month and Now I get my first salary !!!!
And you know what I’m feeling now  ????
i'm TOTALLY excited …. Im the happiest people in the world not because the amount of money but I can give it [ some of my wages ] for my mom.
Ooh I can’t explain what I feel when I saw her smile to me and say thank you.
I’m so flattered and get melt ..
oh mom.... :) :( :) :(

Dear ALLAH…
Thank you for all the blessing that you’ve given to me.. that so many thing all I want to do in this world that to adore you and makes my parents happy and proud of me.
ya ALLah give them health care so that I could repay their kindness to me.

*amien*

FIRST SALARY means welcome MATURITY
Hopefully that i can be wise to use this money and not forget to save that for my future..

keep spirit .. happy working and be kind me..

i LOVE YOU ALLAH..
LOVE YOU MOM DAD... SO BADDDDDDDD....

-megara-


Komentar

Postingan Populer